Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Writing Exercise - Explanation

Well, Chris got me this gift card to Barnes and Noble so I could buy any book(s). Of course, my wish list is about 3 pages long, but it's on Amazon. So I go on Amazon to retrieve the book info from my wish list and then try to find it on Barnes and Noble website. The problem is Amazon is much cheaper plus I can buy a lot of books real cheap if I buy them used. I just can't seem to bring myself to spending $20 on a book that I can have for about one-third the price, even if I pay for it with someone else's money (a gift card). So I've been willy-nilly about using my card for a while now. But yesterday we went to B&N store and I found this book, "Write Brain", full of writing exercises. There are 366 of them to be exact. Now, I'm not saying that I'll definitely be writing every single day now; weekends are definitely a time off! But I will try to do as many exercises as possible. And I'll post some of them, or maybe even all of them, on my blog.